“So good I had to review it!”
Review of Bank St + Co

Bank St + Co
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Port Fairy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I rarely write reviews... but this place was so special, I had to! We had coffees (excellent), the smashed avo (delicious) and the Japanese burger (taste sensation). The place was packed with both locals and out-of-towners like us, but our coffees / meals came quickly. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. The perfect, cosy cafe. 110%.

2  Thank EmmaAdvisor

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very popular among locals, Bank St + Co offers wide variety of breakfast options.
I had bubble & squeak with poached eggs and was great. Generous serve, local potatoes, bacon with salted greens and eggs perfectly poached. 5/5.
Coffee is good too. Partner had smashed avo on toast and also was recommending her choice.
Thank you - was worth coming over!

2  Thank KrystianoM
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed brunch with friends. Great coffee and food. Really good range to chose from. Will definitely return when back in Port Fairy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing food and the coffee was to die for. Service was a little slow and it wasn’t busy but definitely worth waiting for.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Was sent here by a local - so glad we took the advice.
I had the pumpkin dukkah and my friend had the pulled beef burger. Aside from being perfectly Insta-worthy - the meals were delicious!!!
Can’t recommend this place highly enough!