All reviews great location right next door two bedroom apartment close to shops woolworths supermarket place to stay underground car park small pool large woolworths great place for family secure parking rooms are large air conditioning public transport long stay high street very pleasant stay
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Staff were friendly and helpful. Small issues fixed straight away. Housekeeping were very accomodating. Great location. ..Woolworths next door, close to butcher, newsagents and tram line. Would recommend for families as had self contained kitchen plus washer and dryer.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nick R, General Manager at Quest Kew, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hi jack3377,
Thank you so much for your review.
It is always nice to hear such great feedback.
I look forward to seeing you again at Quest Kew.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Great clean living, easy access, hassle free, great size sell contained rooms with all necessities provided, walking distance to shopping strip, cafes and restaurants, and public transport services, secure parking and genuine friendly staff. you won’t find better.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hi andrewsN8514SI,
Wow! Thank you so much for your 5 star review.
I was delighted to read your comments; you've summed us up perfectly, with the ultimate compliment of "you won't find better"! I am so glad you feel this way and I hope to welcome you back here soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Perfect venue, very comfortable, secure,clean, friendly, professional, well appointed apartments with all facilities including excellent wifi, great washing and drying machines, comfortable bathrooms, rooms cleaned and made every day, courteous staff. Only down side was a little hard to regulate the hot water in the shower but we managed. Also no elevators. Thoroughly recommended and will be back

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank derlich2018
Nick R, General Manager at Quest Kew, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Hi derlich2018,
Thank you for your 5 star review! Wow!
I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and that our well appointed apartments suited your needs.
I am delighted to hear that you would recommend us, and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Last week, I spent 5 nights at Quest in Kew. I rang Quest in the morning not knowing if I was going to need stay and the young man (I think it was Ben) on the other end who was terrific offering to hold the price quoted for the next two days. I discovered when I arrived home that I was going to need to stay and I rang Quest and spoke to the lovely Emily. She was so helpful and found the paperwork that had been left at reception with my details on it. She arranged for my stay, I informed her when I would arrive. At the same time I asked for an extra blanket which was in my room when I arrived.

When I arrived, Emily was at reception and greeted me as if I was someone she see on a regular basis. She was friendly and very helpful. I was starting to discover that the staff at this Quest are a great team. She pointed me in the right direction and when I walked in the front door of the apartment, the lights were on and the heater was on. What a lovely touch for such a cold night.

The apartment was such a surprise. It was huge. It has an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. There was a hallway with cupboard for the washing machine and dryer in it. The master bedroom was very large. It has a little ensuite with a walk in shower. Great apartment.

On the first morning there, I walked into reception and Nick (The Manager) was behind the desk. I complained to him that the mattress was a little hard for me and I left him with it and went to work. When I arrived back, he told me that they had put a mattress topper on the bed and to let him know how it went. You don't find service like this very often. When I wanted to extend my stay, again this was not a problem. I really like this place.

Nothing every seemed to hard for this place. It was so quite but I could still hear the people above me walking around but that is my only complaint and it was not hard to live with. Well done Quest. I will be back to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank AMXAV

Hi AMXAV,
Wow! What an amazing review. Thank you!
I am absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff were friendly and helpful.
Both Emily and Ben have read your comments and are quietly pleased to have provided you with first rate service.
I do hope to welcome you back here soon. Thanks again for such a wonderful review.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Good rooms
good staff
did not like the steps and parking area, had to carry the luggage all the way up and down.
After manager said we may have a late check out, reception phoned us at 10:00am being rude asking when we leaving

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hi duanematthews,
Thank you so much for your 4 star review.
I am glad to hear that our rooms were good, as were our staff.
We do have stairs throughout the property. Our staff are always available to assist with luggage; hopefully this offer was extended to you.
Please accept my apologies regarding your late check-out. This message was not clearly imparted to the staff member in question, for which I take full responsibility.
I trust you and your family are now settled comfortably.