“Meals were good”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We went for mother’s day lunch. The meal was good, I was expecting something a bit different on the menu for the occasion. I got the salmon, pear and rocket salad which was underwhelming. I was grateful for the buffet salad and veg otherwise I would have still been hungry. The dessert section was delicious and a great end to the meal. The playground was great and kept the kids entertained but having the door open to the bar is pretty senseless. I think we would go back but would hope for a better meal next time

1  Thank Maddi13

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Went there for our midday meal. There was a special going, "buy one get one free" and it came with a self serve salad and hot veg bar with plenty to choose from. The wife had Grilled Fish, I had Grilled Chicken Breast with pepper gravy and gluten free chips, both meals were delicious, also our drinks were nice and cold.
Staff very friendly, and although it was a cold and wet day indoors was perfect.
A great place for a meal in Clare.

3  Thank 4x4wheelers
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We were part of a large group who ate at this Hotel. The steak was as good as i have had at any restaurant in the city. Well done!

1  Thank Morris1955
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Came back to Clare for the Races and back to my now favourite hotel once again dinner didn't disappoint lots of veg and salad choices on the salad bar and dessert and soft serve ice cream yum , was a busy night the staff are friendly and the atmosphere certainly relaxed Taminga thank you I will be back .

1  Thank 128gypsy
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The food and service was great
excellent salad and veggie bar
Kids eat free Monday to Wednesday how awesome
And free soft serve ice cream yum :-)

2  Thank charlie13131313