“Definintely not same same”

Umbria Rustic Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Clare
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We were staying near by and a couple of locals recommended Umbria to us, particularly as we had children dining with us.
The food was delicious, the venue was comfortable and the staff were lovely. My expectations went up when I saw a simple menu without all the usual pasta sauces you see most Italian Restaurant menus. And I wasn't disappointed.

1  Thank SAV68

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Recently tried Umbria for lunch the other day for the first time. I had only heard good reviews and they weren’t lying!! This place is amazing.
From the moment we walked in the staff were very friendly and seated us straight away, they were very professional in their service, from knowledge of the menu to wine and serving.
You can definitely tell the pasta is made fresh, the flavours are incredible.
We all tried a bit from each other’s dishes and the quality and freshness was across the board!!
I had the Barramundi special which was cooked perfectly.
I feel the wines are slightly pricey but this wouldn’t stop me from going there. Very reasonable prices for food and even a very well priced kids menu.
I can’t wait to go back for more!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Went to this fantastic Italian restaurant today for lunch. My hubby had Fetticine with Mussels and I had Kangaroo Ravioli. Well how delicious were they both. Highly recommend. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff and we got to thank the chef. Such passion and he told us more exciting dishes to come. So glad we chose this restaurant today while in Clare.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great food, very friendly staff. Must book because they were very busy. Home made pasta was delicious.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Our first trip to Umbria delivered! The food was fresh and delicious. The tiramisu is the best I have ever had. The staff are brilliant, engaging and efficient. This will be a regular for us