We stayed here last week and have stayed here in the past. First the positives:
- The location is amazing
- The facilities are good, gym, pool etc
- The shower pressure was awesome, it was like a stand up spa each time
- The 3BR rooms were quite large and we could easily get privacy
Some of the negatives:
- You really do need to get a room on the north side of the building above the 5th floor. If you end up on the south side, you will be adjacent to the pine trees and when the birds come in at around 5:30 they are so loud you cant sit out on your balcony. You try to not think about it, but you can barely talk outside because of it. It was a real negative for us. Not relaxing at all.
- The room was quite dated, it was all carpet and felt quite old. It wasn't as open and inviting as other rooms we've stayed in here previously.
- In this day and age, it is essential that rooms have free Wi-Fi. Zanzibar does not, and the rates were very expensive if you wanted to use it.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking