“La dolce vita.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere. Authentic modern Italian using local ingredients. Best coffee in Queensland, so far. Amazing location for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. We were all (seven of us went to have dinner) amazed at how rude some of the people working there were. The food a complete disappointment, from the calamaris that were NOT fresh to the pizzas! They should be ashamed to charge those prices for the quality of food they have/1

1  Thank Claudia S
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We sat right at the back of restaurant which was fine. All our meals, lasagne, spaghetti and lamb were nicely presented. Did seem to take a long time to receive the mains which was all we ordered apart from drinks and it was approx $50 a head for a main and a drink which is a bit expensive but we didn't want pizza as can get that anytime. Enjoyed the food was just right size not huge mains and service was average.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Via Italia last night and it was a series of events really. Firstly our mojito cocktail was terrible just tasted like syrup with no ice or alcohol, our entree of olives had ants all over the bread board it was served on, our pizza took 1 hour 50 minutes to arrive (there were about 5 other tables their so not ovally busy) and now my husband has food poisoning from the chicken pizza! (Lucky I had the vegetarian pizza)
The table next to us also returned all their food to the kitchen for different reasons. Very disappointed when you spend over $100 to go out for a nice meal

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

A group of friends & I went for breakfast this morning, the service was bad from the minute we waited to be seated. I got pointed to a table after waiting for a good few minutes to even be acknowledged, we were handed menus with no explanation as to whether it was table service or order at the counter. When somebody did eventually come back to us he was so rude we thought it was a joke. I had to repeat my order, even though I was the 1st to order it was like he was not interested at all. The food was average, not bad not fantastic. The 10% weekend surcharge is a not good a suggestion would be to have a week day menu & a weekend menu. It would cause less frustration.
The service & food was not worth the price! Very disappointed.