US$149
US$112
Belaire Place Motel Apartments(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$40
US$38
Hostelworld.com
  • Free Internet
Caloundra Waterfront Holiday Park(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom apartmentmotel stylegreat locationmain bedroomthe pool area was niceabsolute waterfrontdirect access to the poolenjoying the viewamazing place to staytwo single bedsallocated parkingnice apartmentrooms are greatcar parkprivate jettythe ground floorquiet at night
Reviewed 25 December 2015

We have just spent two weeks at the Watermark at Caloundra and have already booked again for next year. Brodie and his staff were super helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. The view from our premium waterfront room was indescribable (right down Pumistone Passage and up to Bullcock Beach) and we spent the afternoons kicking back enjoying the view while the kids fished off the boardwalk or swam in the pool. Our 2 bedroom unit was very large with full kitchen, dining and lounge areas. We also loved that the complex is a non-smoking resort. The resort is a very easy 5 min walk around to Bullcock Beach and so many restaurants and bars. We have holidayed in Caloundra for many years and for us... this was the pick of the resorts we have stayed in. We would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a truly relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: Best views are the premium rooms right on the front. There are 2 and 3 bedroom options. All rooms would have view though.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Rachelle F
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Great resort, fantastic service from onsite staff , friendly cleaner who do a great job . We stay every year in unit 39 , it maybe one of the more expensive apartments but believe me it's fantastic . The unit has everything you need and it's all is in top shape . I recommend you stay at this resort and spoil yourself to Unit 39.
Cheers
Barry & Wendy

Room Tip: See blog, re unit 39
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Barry S
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Clean and fully equiped apartment , views stunning 3 lovely swimming pools with different temperatures! Property situated right on Pumiston Passage we stayed for 4 nights and totally relaxed in the evening with a glass of wine watching the sunset and boats cruising by from the deck. Wonderful nearby beaches Dicky and Kings Beachs great for swimming

Room Tip: Rooms facing Pumiston Passage (River)
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

This is a great place to stay as it is a street away from the main strip in Caloundra and a street away from the water.
I booked this hotel at the last minute due to being in the area on business late in the day and the booking was easy and very straight forward.
Office shuts right on 5pm so make sure you book before this time if you are going to be arriving after 5pm, so the managers can leave your keys in the safe out front.
There are apartments and motel rooms available and I must say the motel rooms are very spacious and well appointed along with being very very quiet.
The Watermark is very well priced and a pleasure to stay at.

I will be staying here again in the future

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
brofield, Manager at Watermark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

I am glad that I could help you check-in, and pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our office closes 5pm weekdays and earlier on weekends, however we have a 24 hour night telephone service and I live on-site, so it is not problem to arrange new reservations and check-in 24 hours a day. Also, every repeat guest receives a discount when re-booking direct with us, so please give us a call when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

We arrived at the resort at about 12:30 as the checkout for a room is 10:00 and I had advised earlier that I would like an early check in. When I arrived the gentleman at the counter said that there might not be a parking space for me after I had already paid for one night stay when I had booked more than a week ago with the request of parking. He also said we will have to wait at least another half an hour for the room to be ready which was pretty poor considering that I had requested an early check in, there was another guest before us that could check in straight away, the service at this hotel was very disappointing and a waste if already paying a booking deposit of one nights stay, I would not recommend this hotel to any one as it had very poor service, the occasion for booking the hotel in the first place was for my birthday and I was let down.

Stayed: October 2015
7  Thank Geoff_boyle
brofield, Manager at Watermark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

The requests that you made in your reservation were for an early check-in and parking DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY. On each of your phone calls to us, we always told you that we would try to get you in early, but because it was a busy day we could only guarantee out normal 2pm check-in.

When you arrived at 12:30pm, we were pleased to offer you both of your requests - a 1pm check-in instead of our usual 2pm, and an allocated space in the undercover carpark. The other guest could check-in before you because their apartment had not been used the night prior and was already clean. The car park I just needed to verify was vacant before I could guarantee it for you.

I presume that the 30 minute wait before you could check-in was what caused you to get so upset that you stormed out and cancelled your booking.