“Fantastic Atmosphere, Service and Food”
Review of Daisy's Place - CLOSED

Daisy's Place
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I recently had the pleasure of organising a large business group celebration dinner at Daisy's Place and was thoroughly amazed at the fantastic service and quality of food that we received. We had a wonderful private outdoor area that catered perfectly for our needs, and Sue and her team looked after us so well, everyone present was very impressed. I would recommend Daisy's Place to anyone looking for a wonderful dining experience whether it be for 2 people or 30. Thanks.

1  Thank Jon C

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband took me to Daisy's for lunch mid week for my birthday. As always the service was very good and the staff genuine. The bread and dip was outstanding. The mixed entree was a bit hit and miss... the prawn and chicken balls and spring roll were fabulous, however the money bags and crumbed camembert were a fizzle. For main I had the pork belly and scallops which was GORGEOUS and hubby had the beef cheeks - which was just as good as mine. Desset was also hit and miss for me. I didnt find the doughnuts to be sweet enough, but the presentation was just outstanding. The Sticky date pudding was an absolute winner, however the ice-cream was not my cup of tea. All washed down with a bottle of Lewin Estate Art Series Charddonay and an Apple Martini - you could say I had a pretty good time! I'll definitley be returning. Thanks again Daisy's.

1  Thank chansta
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have been here many times and have not been disappointed. Great place to go for a special occasion such as Mothers Day, Anniversary, Birthdays etc. Great friendly service and a nice pleasant atmosphere. Good range on the wine list and all the food is excellent. Always plenty of close parking space too, which is a bonus. I would highly recommend Daisy's.

1  Thank Donna1963
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Went to the restaurant with very picky friends and were well pleased. Food was very good as was the service.

1  Thank Bunyabears
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Wow. I've driven past here hundreds of times without knowing about this place. You might have too.

Dinner for three; there were no problems requesting that the shared entree for two became one for three, and a robust wine selection. Pork belly was spectacular; chicken and prawns were tasty; and the salmon a tasty feast.

Service was faultless. Attentive and polished, entertaining without being a show.

Ambience was magnificent. Will be back as a couple.

1  Thank Luke O