“A wonderful dining experience”
Review of Daisy's Place - CLOSED

Daisy's Place
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is a lovely place The good is fabulous the staff are amazing and we keep going back for an amazing night out. And lunch and breakfast Everything is perfect at daiseys place

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I went to Daisy's Place for a family get together and was so pleased with this hidden treasure. The rainforest atmosphere was a great setting, and also very peaceful. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the staff were very friendly and attentive. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

It is quite difficult for a restaurant to serve outstanding cuisine that has broad appeal but Daisy's Place pulls it off.
We were celebrating a special birthday with a group of 14 very different individuals and everyone enjoyed every part of the dining experience, food service and atmosphere were all spot on.

1  Thank 2painfull
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Have been to Daisys Place several times now and each time it has been a lovely experience. Staff are friendly and service is excellent. Our meals are consistently great. Rain forest and water features make for a relaxing atmosphere. Went on Saturday night after Valentines Day and had a rose on the table we were there to celebrate 2 birthdays and our guests from Brisbane were very impressed. Outside on the deck is our favourite overlooking the gardens.

1  Thank Janelle T
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Lovely restaurant just off highway. Originally tried to get in for Valentines day (i only rang day before though) but booked out, so I booked a table for Sunday Lunch. But on arrival they remembered me and gave me a rose, which I thought was rather special. We were seated outside near the beautiful garden and surrounds. The ambience here is great. It was a hot day but the service staff were great - providing extra ice and fans etc. I found the food delicious and well presented, the staff were great and overall had a lovely dining experience. Would definitely dine here again. Very thoughtful - thank you!!