“Terrible, don’t do it !!!”
Review of Spice Thai Cuisine

Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Coogee
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Coogee
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I visited for the first and only time tonight and won’t be back !! Ordered vegetarian pad Thai for the teenager and it was tasteless and dry with noodles that looked and tasted like the 2minute variety. The Stir fry cashew nut noodle was the worst dish I think I’ve ever had...ANYWHERE - it was bland, pale and had mushy noodles with burnt cashews and a small portion of chicken....also bought a chicken fried rice for husband when he gets home and I can’t even imagine what that’s going to be like !!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The food in this small restaurant is fresh and yummy! Shame that there exhaust wasn’t working and you couldn’t breath.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

diddnt book arrived early sat night and already only a few tables empty . small and tables close together but value for money we had satay chicken for entree and ihad the duck and steamed vegies my partner had massamum curry plenty left over gave big servings .

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We were staying at the Adina, starving and it was pouring! Spice Thai is adjacent to the Adina and you can get to it without having to get wet, which was what we really wanted to do. There are a number of eateries along that road and all along the beach but our priority was to get food and not get wet.

The restaurant is small and I gather the word many would use is 'noisy and intimate', which is how we would prefer Asian food places to be. Wooden benches and nothing fancy. So, we went in without much expectation apart from wanting to eat as many things on the menu as possible!

There were 5 of us and we ordered 7 items! Polished it all off, I dare say and with a feeling of great satisfaction. Splendid and quick service, food portions were medium sized but with 7 items, we were 'rightly full' as my friends said. Excellent preparations and the experience was surprisingly superb! Not like Spice I am, which still remains my favourite place in Sydney for Thai food but this was like comfort food on a wet and rainy day.

Let me put it this way, even if the sun is shining, when I am back again in Coogee, I'll return to Spice Thai! Give it a try. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Caught up with a friend for a quick dinner and catch up on what has been happening. Went to Spice Thai the food is great, beautiful aromas of spices tantalising your nose.Basic decor but extremely busy keep up the good food, staff friendly and nice to hear to hear people enjoying and talking not on their Iphones.. Thank you!