Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 07/16/22
Expedia.com$82
Priceline$73
Traveluro$67
All reviews hunter valley family room room was spotless overnight stay wine country wineries cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2021

First time here snd I was very impressed. The rim was a good size, bed very comfortable, bathroom clean, plenty of space with everything one would need. There are a few fast food dining options just across the street and plenty of restaurants a 5 minute drive way in Cessnock/ The reception staff were efficient at check in and check out and the room was always tidy whenever I came back from my local travels. Pool on premises. Great for families. I would thoroughly recommend this motel.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed October 27, 2021 via mobile

Fantastic little motel which was very clean & well maintained. Rooms are on the smaller side but nice decor. Man at reception was very friendly & had a good knowledge of the area. A parking space per unit which is a bonus. I would recommend this hotel to families

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2021 via mobile

We arrived today at 12pm and we were able to check into our room straight away. We are staying in the family room, 1 queen and 2 singles. Fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave. The place is absolutely immaculate and plenty of room. Across the road is oportos and McDonald’s, IGA and Woolworths 10 mins walk away. It’s literally a 10 min drive to Hope estate. I’m so happy I chose this hotel it’s perfect distance to everything and the staff are friendly. Will definitely stay again and recommend this to anyone coming to the hunter.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Melissabalogh
Reviewed April 3, 2021 via mobile

Went to Hunter Valley for overnight stay over the long weekend. The place is immaculately clean, located across fastfood and cbd. This motel is a tiny gem in Cessnock. I was impressed on how they maintained the cleanliness of the rooms especialy the bathroom. Friendly owners & reception people.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Drewcrz
Reviewed January 8, 2021 via mobile

Motel is clean and comfortable, lovely service, very close to Maccas, Zambreros, and other fast food. 5 mins walk to main street. Very handy to Ballons Aloft if you're booked for a flight. It's only five mins drive to the meeting place.

Date of stay: January 2021