Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kisse
Canada

Room on one floor far away from the town

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 6, 2016
Shuttle service is provided ,else long walks to the front.
Shuttle Panama beach could be on Saturdays only,in low season,not as advertised daily.
Busses go hourly to Coco beach at $2 versus Taxi $6.
Management very helpful and the restaurant is good
Date of stay: March 2016
Room Tip: Try nearest to the entrance,otherwise very long walks
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.1 km from Nacazcol Hotel & Villas
5.0 km from Nacazcol Hotel & Villas
12.0 km from Nacazcol Hotel & Villas
View more hotels in Sardinal
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2016

Nice accommodation, family place, restaurant had live music, that was nice. Close enough to the beach, 5 minutes. Only have to pools, but they have many activities during the day that will help you to plan your stay.

Beach club was nice too, but not big enough, my opinion.

Room tip: Villas close the front desk have better location.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Wow ! The people were great ! My family really enjoyed the whole trip. We speak English but that did not prevent the Costa Rican staff and visitors from helping us enjoy the Costa Rican experience ! My family were even able to make lots of friends with locals. There seemed to always be a part of the staff that spoke English and were able to help us in any manor ! The grounds and facilities were always being taken care of. I would love to return soon to see the people that made my Costa Rican vacation a very memorable experience. Thank to all Gary U. Bussa

Date of stay: July 2015
3  Thank Gary B
Reviewed June 29, 2015

Nacazcol is a beautiful resort about 4 miles from the beaches along the coast. The resort consists of a hotel, villas for rent, and some permanent residences. The resort offers many amenities from a gym, soccer field, tennis courts, basket ball court, and three large pools. The people are very friendly and accommodating. The resort also has a great restaurant attached to it that makes great brick oven, wood-fired pizzas.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2015

I thought this hotel was quite nice until my roommate (upon lifting up her towel) discovered a bunch of baby spiders which had apparently been laid and hatched overnight. This discovery was followed by the mother spider, which was about the size of the palm of her hand.
The staff didn't seem to think this was a big deal, and it was difficult to get moved to a different room. Then after we were moved, one of the beds that was in our old room was moved into our new room.
Aside from that, the pool is quite nice, the bathroom is fairly large, and it's a fairly nice place. I just hope that if you choose to stay here, the same thing doesn't happen to you.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TheYoungTravelor
Reviewed March 4, 2015

I have nothing negative to say except for the fact that the pools were not cleaned the time I went to the pool. I stayed at a villa with my three friends and it was nice, clean, and comfortable. The food was very good. I don't recommend this resort if you are uncomfortable with monkeys walking around the streets and sidewaks of the villas and rooms. The resort is not that far from the beach but it isn't walking distance either. Overall, I had a really nice time staying here.

Date of stay: February 2015