US$93
Ebsens Hotel(Maribo)
US$84
Hotel E4(Roedby)
US$99
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2016

This small hotel overlooks the Nysted Harbor, which is a yachtsman's paradise. The views are good and the ground floor rooms have terraces. The hosts are gracious and the town is pretty. There are several restaurants on the waterfront less than 100 yards away.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have terraces
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Arlingtonfoodie31
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I stayed here two nights, on business, in a top floor single room. I'm a bit conflicted because I feel the price was high for what is offered. I'm just going to list the Pros and cons:
Pros:
Great view
Pleasant staff
Very clean
Quaint place

Cons:
High price for what you get
Very Small room - the TV took up the entire space of the tiny desk.
No elevator and narrow staircase (I had a heavy suitcase)
Smallish, rather rough bath towel
Really cheap shower - the type with just a slight depression in the floor and a plastic curtain
Breakfast started late (8:00am) as I had to leave for work.

In a sense they have the Scandavian spartenness, but maybe too much for the price.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Nysted for the Emil Aarestrup museum. The hotel was a lovely surprise. The new owner has renovated it completely, and my room had a small balcony and a lovely harbour-castle-sea view. Completely silent place, friendly staff, beautiful town. I will be back next summer.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We needed a place to stay en-route from Oslo to the Netherlands prior to taking the boat from Denmark to Germany. We did not book and arrived early evening.
The hotel is right on the harbors edge and the views beautiful. We had a peaceful nights sleep and a good breakfast to set us on our way.
Would definitely return and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted a quiet, secluded, picturesque place to spend time together after our busy wedding in Copenhagen and we found the perfect spot in Nysted, which is a stunning harbour town and this hotel was absolutely ideal. We had a deliciously clean, airy room with a balcony window over the harbour and bay. So romantic. The new owner was lovely and helpful and bought English tea especially for the crazy English woman with an early morning tea craving! The old reviews are about an unrecognisable hotel as it has changed hands recently and is totally different to any descriptions prior to about 4m ago when he bought it so don't be put off by those. The more recent reviews reflect our experience. A lovely place to stay and the breakfasts are great!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple