Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
eDreamsUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
Trip.comUS$134
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I was stunned by this hotel.
It started with the initial "service desk" (no check-in counter!) where I could easily check in and encode my room key using a tablet. Multiple people could use it at once and a single very friendly employee could assist those who needed help.
The room was quite small but designed with such immaculate attention to details to provide the outmost comfort for a quick overnight stay!
The lights that were controlled from multiple spots, the clothes hooks and hangers - in proper locations, a lot of equipment charging options, extremely clean, posh and very comfortable bedding and sitting area with a desk and...a paper shopping bag by the door for clothes donations - just amazing!
The not fully enclosed shower area could certainly cause the bathroom floor to become wetter than desired, but it was not a big deal, especially for a single, given how great all of the plumbing fixtures looked and worked.
Now, the breakfast. It was beyond my expectations, rivaling 5-star hotels.
It's served in a very large, beautifully designed area. Food options ranged from freshly baked rolls, croissants and local breads, with lots of spreads, paté, yogurts, cereals and cold cuts. Eggs, potatoes, bacon were kept in enclosed cast iron pots on warm. plates. a huge buffet area with just vegan items? Yep!
Tablet-operated juice/water selection faucet... REALLY?! Wow! Mint or Lemon water? Choose either.
Excellent coffee!
It's definitely worth mentioning that one can simply walk into the terminal both outside and through indoor passage - no shuttle ride required!

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Johanna Carlsson, Other at Comfort Hotel Copenhagen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Yey, thank you for your lovely review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a room with four bunk beds (room for eight). I loved the curtains, outlets, USB ports, and the utility of this setup. It was very fun to stay in bunk beds! I could read in my bed with the curtain closed without bothering anyone. The location was incredibly convenient. Breakfast was yoghurt, fruit, eggs, bacon, bread, and potatoes. It looked prettier than it tasted. There was a good workout room. You have to show vaccination or negative test to eat breakfast on the main floor.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Yey, thank you for your great review! I am so happy happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

* I was unable to check-in and check-out by myself. Of course, hotel staff was very helpful and solve the problem in a minute, still it would be great to have a possibility to check in / out without staff.
* In the bathroom the shower place has one open side so water drips heavily on the floor towards the sinks while you are bathing. It would be great to cover that side, because the floor becomes wet everywhere.
* The TV was switch with the welcome message. It was really difficult to find the way to turn it off.

Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com

Thank you for your review and constructive feedback.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, however I will follow up on your comments regarding bathroom and TV.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Gym pictures from the website are a complete lie. I have attached a real picture here. The gym space is large but that is the only single positive feature. There is almost no equipment not even the basics you would expect from a modern gym. No weights rack. No benches even. No smiths or resistance machines. No squat rack. Not even a mirror. It has been sparsely furnished with a few inadequate items on the cheap. There is the useless addition of some AstroTurf (fake grass) for the tiny minority who are into CrossFit. But again no equipment to use it with. The gym experience here is massively underwhelming and frankly a bit embarrassing for a new hotel. So much potential but very unimpressive.

Room tip: Avoid the gym. No equipment. Very underwhelming & pointless experience.
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your review and constructive feedback. I will follow up on your feedback and make improvements where its needed.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

If you need to stay overnight there are 2 options at CPH; both literally across the street when you exit the airport; either a bit higher priced, very well reviewed here, Clarion Hotel or this brand new Comfort Hotel - we decided to save about $50USD and give the "new player" a chance - we were super happy we did.

The check in is super easy and doesn't require any human interaction - unless you want, like we did, to request a change to your assigned room etc.

The rooms are very convenient and practical - good wifi, cable tv, clean and spacious bathroom - everything one would want for a comfy overnight stay. The beds have these weird mattresses that tend to move a lot when getting on or off them but during the sleep they were perfectly fine. Only thing I would love would be access to apps like Netflix etc., especially since those are smart TVs in the room but simply loaded with the hotel's software/interface.

The breakfast was of excellent quality; variety of foods was very impressive, definitely not what I expected as I thought it would be a typical continental breakfast. Where food in the morning, part of the hotel stay, felt a great value the evening pizza and 2 beers we had felt very overpriced but then again we were fine as we were literally across from the airport and didn't have to go anywhere else. Also, the lack of complimentary coffee was somewhat unusual to me but at least free water in the lobby was very welcome.

There is plenty of interesting spots around the hotel to enjoy; from the gym, to various loungers, society tables, ping pong table, and other very pleasant human touches - definitely the hotel has a character, it's not the usual boring "brick" where you come to sleep and leave as soon as the sun rises :)

Make sure to go the 10th floor, the bar/vista area there provide great views of the surrounding area, including planes landing and taking off at CPH.

Not sure about some complaints here about the staff - we felt speaking with various members perfectly satisfied with the quality of their attention and service...

TIP: in order to dine in you need to show the COVID card on whether you had a negative test or are fully vaccinated - somewhat unusual to me and new but not a bad idea to make other people feel more comfortable, I guess

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you also had the time to try or bar on 10th floor.

Pst, showing covid pass was required by law when you stayed with us. All restrictions are now gone in Denmark and there is no longer required to show covid pass.