All reviews washer and dryer good nights sleep great room self contained friendly service comfortable beds stayed for nights new zealand studio unit city centre next morning great value for money units hosts accommodation motel
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Very surprised at the quality of this place. Stayed here in of the Appartments on the way back home for two nights. Value for money is exceptional. It is abit of a walk into town (about 15mins at a decent pace) but for the money and quality of the room its worth while.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi there RusaChaser

Thank you for your review of our motel. Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our apartments. We are having our signage re-done very soon so, hopefully, people won't be so surprised to find what a hidden gem we have here. Here's hoping !!! The up-side for the wee walk into town is that you are away from the city centre and traffic, and close to the more pictorial aspects of Palmy. There is a bus stop just outside the motel entrance and the bus run into town and back is at frequent intervals during the day.

Hope to see you again - the surprise next time might be the new signage !!!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my son and his girlfriend.
I wasn't expecting the room to be of such a high standard and was surprised by just how lovely it was.
Clean, bright, warm and comfortable. Linen crisp and fresh and the shower was fantastic.
We were in unit 10, 1st floor with a very large main bed. Possibly super king, and a king single. Bathroom and kitchen, we didn't use the kitchen but it looked well stocked with everything you would need to make a meal.
The management were very hospitable and helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank DaisyfromDunedinnz
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Good morning Daisy from Dunedin

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us. We take great pride in our rooms and it is heartening both to ourselves and staff to receive such lovely feedback. So pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Kind Regards
John and Margaret Scott

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I had made my booking late in the day when plans had changed and was delighted when I saw this property online.

Upon checking in Margaret was very lovely and showed me where my room was. The room itself was very practical allowing for self catering and a good quality shower. A very quiet stay after driving for over six hours was very welcomed.

Would stay again when my travels bring me next to Palmerston North.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you Spur 90 for your super review. John and I are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. Hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards
Margaret Scott

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Superb. Amazing. Fabulous!!!! Great location... spotless accommodation. Comfy beds. Lovely friendly service. Wish we could have stayed longer..... washer dryer. Dishwasher. Very self contained. Very quiet and peaceful ....

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi there Mark

Thank you so much for your exceptional review of our premises. Your comments are very much appreciated, and I shall inform my staff of your comments. Always a pleasure to host lovely people. Thank you so much. Hope we see you again in the future.

Kind regards
Margaret Scott

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful reception experience from Margaret who couldn't be more helpful & accommodating.

The apartments are spacious and quiet with adequate kitchen facilities for self catering.

The linen is of a quality expected in 5 ☆ accommodation with comfortable beds & pillows & plush bath towels.

Would stay at Kauri Court again without hesitation.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
kauricourt, Owner at Comfort Inn Kauri Court, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for your amazing review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found our facilities to be right up to the mark.

I will pass your comments on to the staff, as they work so hard keeping everything nice for our guests. I tell them regularly that they are wonderful, but to see someone else admire their work gives them a real boost. Thank you so much!!!

Hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Margaret, John and staff.