“WAP (wet a** pizza)”

Pizzica, Wood fired Italian Pizzeria and Charcoal Grill
Price range: US$15 - US$31
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

Guys guys guys. Pizza sauce seriously needs some tomato paste added to it. Very watery making the middle very wet. We have had 4 pies all the same soggy problem. Letting down otherwise great pizza.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (210)

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

Great pizza, excellent service and staff, very authentic and a great ambience. Highly recommended. The kids were in heaven with the angioletti fried dough with Nutella to finish off the evening!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

This place is a hidden gem.
Proper Italian fare with service to boot.
Called up last minute as original plans fell through and they couldn’t have been more helpful despite the busy holiday period.
Good honest service. Nearly ordered two desserts, but were advised that one Nutella pizza dough specialty would be more than enough for the three of us.
When it arrived it was clearly enough for 4 - 6 people depending on your appetite.
Best pizzas we’ve had since Rome and the Aperol Spritz and Limoncello were delightful!
Grazie guys, we’ll be back for sure.x

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

Outstanding pizza , very jice and friendly service. Came there as they open at 5pm they found a table for as as we didnt have any booking. Enjoyed it very much. Maybe good to bool a table in advance as you are staying in area. We were just passing by pretty much.

Reviewed 30 December 2020

My partner and I arrived to Margaret river region as a Christmas getaway and was recommended to visit Pizzica due to its fantastic reviews. Knowing how busy this season is I have made bookings 2 months in advance to avoid disappointment. A month before arriving I have received a call by the restaurant as they have made a mistake and booked me for November. After explaining they have assured me my booking will be moved to a month later in December. When arriving to the restaurant I was informed that my name was not on the list. After trying to plead with the waiter to check again and to check for my phone number, I was just simply told if my name isn’t there, they saw no reason to check my phone number. Quite upset by this my partner and I had to leave to try and find a dinner spot at the busiest time of the day. After 15 minutes of leaving the restaurant, to my shock, have received a call from Pizzica asking me where I was...once informing them who I was I just received laughter from the staff member claiming they made a mistake when taking my name down....I questioned as to why they refused to check for my phone number but I only received inaudible mumbles in reply....very disappointed in the experience and their unwillingness to help...would not recommend

Date of visit: December 2020