“Great place for breakfast and coffee”
Review of Cafe Fleur

Cafe Fleur
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Geraldton
Price range: US$11 - US$18
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving a wonderful selection of breakfast and lunch meals. Ranging from Open Sandwiches, to the most delightful Salads. Fleur is the perfect place to indulge in daytime dining
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Cafe Fleur for coffee on one day, checked out the menu, booked and returned for breakfast the following day. Food was both varied and superb.
My husband and friend has 3-cheese scrambled eggs and crispy bacon and I had a bacon and avocado bruschetta. All delicious!
Staff are all friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We were trolling around looking for a dog friendly cafe when the very helpful lady at Skeetas restaurant sent us to Fleur Cafe in Marine Terrace. Both the dog and us were watered quickly and we ordered the roast pumpkin and avocado bruschetta and Japanese pancakes with poached eggs. We really enjoyed our food. It was very tasty, clean and generous. I would certainly go back. Thank you for looking after our puppy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch. Great food and excellent service. Their surf and turf delicious. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We popped in here as the place looked nice.
The staff are very friendly.
The food - I asked about the soup. Thank god it wasn’t pumpkin. The eggplant soup was delicious. My partner had the Japanese pancakes. Both were lovely although I thought the pancakes needed a little zing. But personal opinion and all.
Very happy

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The best breakfast I have had in a long time. Beautiful blend of flavors with the bacon and avocado bruschetta with added poached eggs. My son has the full breakfast called the “West End” and had nothing but praise. Very busy cafe with very friendly staff. I couldn’t add photos because we were too eager to eat!