Lowest prices for your stay
US$211
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
PricelineUS$211
eDreamsUS$211
StayForLongUS$222
All reviews great location overlooking the marina bedroom apartment great apartment washer dryer car park free wifi full kitchen bbq area home away from home reception staff comfortable beds manor accommodation museum balcony foreshore
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2021

We booked a 2 room water view self contained apartment. Very nice, full kitchen , also washer & dryer, great views.

Walking distance to town. Coles & Woolworths close by.

The reception staff was very friendly & helpful.

They do not have a restaurant so no meals but a private restaurant Skeetos is located on the premises on the waterfront serving Breakfast , lunch & dinner.

The rooms have a good supply of tea & coffee.

Rooms serviced on 3rd day.

Room tip: Waterfront Rooms are excellent, Especially the 2 bedroom fully self contained apartments.
Date of stay: March 2021
Jayne Spicer, General Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Thank you David, for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

The specific property's photographs presented a view of the ocean from the balcony, false, it was far away from the ocean looking the other way.

Paid WiFi, not acceptable in this day and age, even though the first two hours were "free".

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and I will investigate this further, we do have Harbour View Rooms - to book these they are the 'Two Bedroom Harbour View Apartment'. We also offer complimentary WiFi throughout your stay, unsure why it only lasted two hours. Thank you again for taking the time and bringing this to our attention, I will certainly investigate further.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Great venue with friendly and helpful staff, beautiful view and great location. Skeetas restaurant is a short walk and also offer room service with some of the best meals we have had, the pool area was kept clean and beautiful

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Jayne Spicer, General Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and provide a fantastic review! I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2021

I loved the location and my room was great, loved that I was in the east wing, closer to the very relaxing pool area. I loved that I could walk to get a coffee or food. I felt safe, and my car was in a secure area.

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Jayne Spicer, General Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Thank you, for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

This is our second visit to the mantra as an overnighter. The apartments are very spacious and reasonably comfortable and well appointed . We had a great view overlooking the marina and ocean and the balcony is also large . Our apartment was getting a bit old however with a few stains on the carpet and our shower needs a good scrub as water marks on the tiles make it look dirty (which it wasn’t) . We would be quite happy to go back however as it is also located in a central position to the city centre

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rory S

Thank you Rory, for taking the time to review your stay with us! I do apologise for the above and will certainly investigate this further. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back another time!