“Perfect for Valentine’s day”
Review of Mojo's

Mojo's
Ranked #10 of 155 Restaurants in Bunbury
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CBD Restaurant, All Day Eatery and Wine Bar. An all round cool place to immerse yourself 7 days. Mojo's is home to Bunbury's best food, craft beer & wine, Australian Contemporary and modern cafe favourites using fresh local produce. We've got a great range of vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options Our wine & beer list is carefully crafted by Sommeliers Jake Atkinson & Samuel Sauvetre (aka "The Wog & The Frog") There's a glass and bottle for every budget, big or small - and an impressive range of local wines. Cosy Corners, Shady street side alfresco or road-side sea container dining room!
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

I came with my boyfriend for the Valentine’s day, and I'm having a very good night. Place nice and romantic (candle and Rose), delicious meal (even for vegetarians). The servers were nice. I recommend!

Reviewed 13 February 2019

Just a review on hot chocolate ....lots of froth, the hot chocolate was average in taste and just a tad over warm. The price of $5.80 in no way reflected the quality and taste.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 4 February 2019

Very nice staff , very cheap beer , I haven’t dinner there but I think it should be good....sit out side in the container , it is funky

Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Mojos is always a safe restaurant to go to for great food and service. The place is so consistent and I have been visiting on and off for 10 years.
I definitely have never had a bad experience and the guys are always trying something new.
There is beautiful local tap beer, great wines and spirts to keep you happy.
Mojos serve a quality product at prices that give real value for money.
Love the warm seafood salad, paella, and pate.
If you are in Bunbury you can’t go wrong here.

Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

We arrived quite late at Mojo’s on a Monday night but were pleased to discover we could still have dinner.
The staff were friendly & generally helpful.
The paella (approx $30AUD) was insanely large - honestly the size for “one” could have easily served a family of four! That is not to say it wasn’t delicious! The seafood was well cooked & quite obviously fresh (not those small frozen prawns but proper fresh local prawns). It was well seasoned & you could tell some love has been thrown into the mix when creating this dish.
I opted for the barramundi- from WA but in the North. It was good but I’m still not sure it was $40 good. The fish was perfectly cooked & the skin incredibly crispy but the perfectly cooked (warm) fillet was atop a cold salad that reminded me of a Russian salad (minus the peas). I am just not sure how I felt about it. All the elements on their own were delicious but together I’m still conflicted...
The potato skins we had for entree were delicious & moreish. My only complaint is that the only lager available was Great Northern (first world problems)! The local ginger beer however was delightful!
Definitely give Mojo’s a go, it is well worth the visit. I might even go back & give the Barra another go but maybe this time I’ll see if they can do it with mash & beans!

Date of visit: January 2019