1,378 results
All reviews great location mantra hotel undercover parking business trip tennis courts room service indoor pool walking distance koombana bay mash spa bath buffet breakfast room was spacious pleasant stay night stay free wifi the main street
Reviewed 26 November 2018

We were very happy with our room, the disable bathroom was very good for us. I had asked the receptionist on the phone when making the booking if we could have a walk in shower. We are seniors so I have to always make sure about the bathroom when are staying at places on our travel's. Our room was near the lift , we could hear doors to the rooms closing very late at night and early hours of the morning.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2018

Hard beds but overall a good short stay. Previous stays included the fire alarm being triggered by some morons but apparently the fire panel had been upgraded so the firies only turn up for a real fire, not morons smoking or burning toast.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2018

We enjoy coming to this hotel and location. Very disappointed to hear it will no longer be in the Mantra/Accor chain. Staff always very friendly and accommodating. Even though booked through entertainment book still feel they should acknowledge return custom.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2018

Best hotel in Bunbury, well appointed and clean rooms. Lack of underground parking and limited hotel outdoor parking with overflow having to use paid parking. Buffett Breakfast needs improving; lack of food choices, require more attentive staff in relation to breakfast food top-ups, staff needing reminding

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2018

I booked online using my Mantra membership. Downside was that I was charged there and then on my AMEX. As the travel was for work I have to make claim for the expense. Unfortunately the stay was not for at least 1 1/2 weeks later. That was the only disappointment that I could honestly complain about.

• Trip type: Traveled on business