“Loved the vegan smashed avo with cashew cheese!”
Review of Day Kitty

Day Kitty
Ranked #22 of 133 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious and filling breakfast here. A dairy free milkshake and a beautiful sourdough smashed avo with dukkah and homemade cashew cheese. Friendly service. Would definitely return.

1  Thank Michelle N

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Port Fairy so only had time to visit this cafe once. We both had a delicious drink each and I had the tacos whilst my partner had the Mexican bowl. We found there were enough vegan options to choose from and I had a cake too. I also bought some rice paper rolls to take home for dinner. They were amazing. Service was prompt and kind and the cafe is lovely and bright. Highly recommend.

1  Thank lbiscuit
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this little store on the weekend, it was my first time in Warrnambool, and I wanted to get a coffee and a night to eat. I was so excited stepping in to see all the vegan and raw options. Everything looked so fresh and delicious it took me ages to decide!
I was lucky the gorgeous person serving was patient with me.
She made the best coffee I’d had all week.
The food I had - two tofu nori rolls, were scrumptious.

They also had a range of raw sweet slices, pana chocolates, and products like travel cups,and tea and coffee packs

This will be my go to in the town whenever I’m back there!

2  Thank laurabeth131_13
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Found this amazing Vegan/vegetarian cafe.
There was so much to chose from i didn't know where to start.
The menu is fab, love the bento box and couldn't leave with out trying one of the mint balls.
The cafe its self was just so inviting and loved the booths.
Its great to be able to find so much fresh and healthy food.
Will be back every time I am in Warrnambool.

2  Thank Michele P
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Great for a healthy lunch and a very large drinks menu! The mexican food bowl was particularly good.

2  Thank eksh1992