Best Western Colonial Village Motel
  • Pool
Atwood Motor Inn(Warrnambool)
Anchor Belle Motel(Warrnambool)
  • Room Service
City Heart Motel Warnambool(Warrnambool)
Elm Tree Motel(Warrnambool)
Downtown Motel(Warrnambool)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsquiet locationspacious layoutthree single bedsself cleaningshopping centresmall shoppingan extra nightroom apartmentspa bathstay there againthrough wotifminute drivequality accommodationself containedon arrivalgreat value for moneybed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed there during 2018 Easter and since we arrived to the reception the customer service was great. Sue, the manager, was amazing and swap our reservation for one of the townhouses, which pretty much is a full house. We were a group of four and the place was very nice, with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. I totally recommend the place, specially the townhouse for a similar group size. The area was quiet, perfect for a relaxing escape of the noisy city, but is close to Woolies and other restaurants (a few minutes driving). I would definitively stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on the way of our Great Ocean Road trip. The rooms were surprisingly big, clean and the kitchenette was very helpful to prepare our late meal. The location is a close distance from restaurants and stores. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katarzyna K
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Lovely & clean spacious room, very quiet at night, would definitely stay again. The lady at reception was friendly & helpful. Price was good for a Saturday night. Bed very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless and big.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Had a family function on in February. We all decided to stay at this motel and catch up for a few day's. Each family booked in about 6 weeks beforehand. I rang and the person on the end of the phone said other family members had booked in and she would also book me in for a room for 2 nights.When I arrived I was told I was not booked. Told her when I rang she looked in the diary. She had my details but not transferred the information into the computer. The motel was booked out so had to find another motel
Not that they cared.Very poorly run I would say.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank bkfids
Reviewed February 7, 2018

We had a very pleasant stay, A warm welcome, extra large Queen room apartment.
The room was at the back, very quiet and nice to sit outside. We had a special deal so excellent value. We would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple