“Sunday evening dinner vist. Pizza selections were limited as too were the sweets”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #102 of 131 Restaurants in Shepparton
Reviewed 22 January 2018

For the money paid I think I would prefer to go to a Pizza shop an buy a Pizza. The restaurant was old ... needs re vamping, but clean, staff were ok....not overly welcoming.... selections were limited, although a Buffet style, but many of the pizza trays and trays in the area were empty. Lots of salads to select from and many toppings for ice creams for the kids. The standard of the food was pretty mediocre

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Ok, bit of a rant here but stick with me. We attended to relive one of her fond childhood memories. As we entered the establishment upon opening time we were first forced to wait impatiently while the employees chatted and basically ignored us. It was noticeably hot. No diffence inside than the 43 degrees outside. We eventually payed our money including an extra charge for drinks. Upon receiving a cup for the drinks machine we eagerly filled them parched from the warm summers day, only to find ourselves in a situation where the soft drink was hotter than the garlic bread ( the only available food in the all you can eat establishment). At this stage I was not upset at all. I'm a reasonable person and know sometimes things malfunction especially on hot days. I politely took the drinks to the counter to make the staff aware of the machine malfunction only to be told "would you like some ice in them then?" no I don't want ice in my piping hot beverage, I want a bloody cold one. Still hesitant to my request I asked the young lad to touch the cup when he finally agreed to a cold one from the fridge. 45 minutes later a singular pizza finally arrives and at this point 15 or so guests must fight to the death for a slice of pizza in a all you can eat pizza restaurant. Unbelievable to my eyes I notice more guests lining up to demand a cold drink that they had paid extra for from the machine I had already reported faulty almost an hour beforehand. At this point it was up to myself and others to warn people who were still being handed cups for the machine by the aware staff that it was broken and go back to the counter for one from the fridge. 1 hour had past since opening an the pizzas finally hit the tables. Well 3 of them anyway. Absolutely terrible. My wife ate 1 piece and I ate 2 bites before giving up on the only type of pizza available that usually I would eat. By this stage the 40+ degree restaurant was getting beyond a joke and we left hungry and appalled with what we had just experienced. Never ever, ever come to this place I promise you will have a better experience at any other establishment in town.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

All you can eat pizzas for $16.95 per person seems to be the value attraction - but don't be fooled. The selection is from 5 or 6 very tasteless pizza pans which were slow to be replenished when we called by. Trying to cut and transfer slices to your plate was an art form I was not able to manage - thanks to blunt serving implements and runny cheese which stubbornly refused to be easily severed from the remainder of the pizza. Salad bar seemed good, dessert bar much less so - and obviously caters for children with soft serve ice cream, chocolate mousse, and jelly. No coffee - only soft drinks at extra cost. Very much aimed at young families. Decor was scruffy and basic.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We had the "Works" on a Saturday evening. Customer service could be a little better as we had to find ourselves a table and then find where the plates/cutlery were. The range of pizzas wasn't huge but the toppings were very good and full. Plenty of salad and dessert was good too. We couldn't fault the food at all. The toilets could have been cleaner..paper towelling spilt from the bins over the floor. Doors to the toilets could do with a good wipe down. Overall, the meal was good but the service could be improved.

1  Thank malleegirl
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We went in the shop and asked if we could dine in. We got charged a $2 surcharge for sitting in. What a damn joke! Their pizzas were nice and they weren't fatty. But it's way too expensive. I don't think I'll be eating there anytime soon.

1  Thank ilikesoup15