“Fabulous ”

Thai Coconut
Ranked #13 of 131 Restaurants in Shepparton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here several times now and it has become our favourite Thai restaurant, we took our friends who were up from Melb. (our friends wife is Thai) there for dinner last Saturday night. I was so pleased we booked as the restaurant was packed, again our meals were awesome and my Thai girlfriends fish salad was amazing.
I'd really like to compliment the two young girls that were working there last night they did a fabulous job keeping everyone happy and fed. My only minor complaint is about the owner, he has to one of the most miserable guy I have ever come across he has no customer service whatsoever which can be quite off putting. You have a fabulous restaurant with staff that work hard how about a smile and a greeting when people come into your restaurant, truly it's not that hard!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

For a Monday night there were a lot of people in the restaurant from a group of sports people to a range of small groups and couples. the decor is fairly plain, as are the table settings. The menu is well set out with plenty of options for starters and a variety of Thai style dishes. Despite being busy, the staff were attentive and service was well paced. Sering sizes were generous, particularly the satay chicken skewers. The spice balance of the meals was great for us (fairly mild) and overall we will defintely return when next in Shepp.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is a casual eating place in the main street. However, the food is absolutely amongst the best Thai I've ever had and I have eaten at quite a few. Can highly recommend. We had a selection of dishes between three people. Our friend is a regular at this restaurant and I can understand why.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had an enjoyable meal at Thai Coconut and the service was good. Nothing to rave about, but certainly satisfactory and great as far as country town Thai goes

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Love their Pad Thai with coconut rice its delicious.
Dine in, takeaway, all very nice.
Clean and central on High Street near Wyndham Street.
Vegan and Vegetarian options are available too.

1  Thank Steve A