“Busy busy ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

It’s a very busy café with lots of choices on the menu plus a special board. Good prices , the food is good. Service is very quick.

1  Thank 83starmountain

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had to spend the day in Shepp while our car was getting some work done. When we asked where to go the team at PJ's 4x4 suggested this place to us (as they do other clients. Sensational service, great choice of food and lovely coffee. we had pancakes and Benedict. I must admit I'm not a big fan of muffins (at any place) this was my only dislike, but I have to come back next week and will be going here again.

1  Thank B H
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My favourite place in shepp every single thing on the menu is scrumptious and I always get so excited coming here! Also the girls that work here are so efficient and kind 10/10 would recommend!

1  Thank Heath S
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We asked for a recommendation for breakfast from the Quest Apartments staff and Lemon Tree was it. At 7am on a Friday it was already busy and buzzing with activity. Good food, great service, pleasant atmosphere, full of everyone from Tradies to young mums to adhoc business people.

1  Thank Simon K
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had breakfast here for the first time yesterday and it was absolutely delicious. I had the protein breakfast and my bf had the sweet piggy omelette, the menu looks sensational thought so we will definitely be back to try some other dishes. The location was easily accessible and all staff were friendly and welcoming.

Highly recommended!!!