“Best coffee in Ballarat”
Review of Fika

Fika
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Ballarat
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Consistently excellent coffee, my pick for best coffee in Ballarat. Everything else is delicious, but overpriced. Good atmos, lovely staff.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

My wife and I were travelling through Ballarat on the way to the Barossa Valley and needed a coffee and lunch. Our previous efforts to find a good cafe in Ballarat weren’t too successful but Fika changed that.

We liked it so much we did the same on the trip back!

Very fresh ingredients used for some very tasty favourites and a few things with a twist. Coffee very good. Service was efficient and friendly and the setting comfortably noisy as customers chatted happily or did some work on their various devices.

We’ll lock it in for the next road trip

1  Thank Melbourneboy
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dropped in for a quick mid week lunch and thoroughly enjoyed the special - a pork pie and greens and fennel salad. Friendly and efficient service, delicious, fresh and healthy food and great coffee. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Classy, clean, modern, good prices good service, wifi that works & spectacular coffee. Plus easy parking.

FIKA is Swiss for coffee break (so the young lady told me)

Music could use a rethink.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Just found, hands down, Australia’s best egg and bacon roll.

No time for a pic.. it didn’t last that long. Couldn’t put it down!