“Dinner”
Review of Red Rooster

Red Rooster
Ranked #192 of 340 Restaurants in Ballarat
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I'm so glad that our red rooster Ballarat sells fresh cheesy nuggets and everything is hot and fresh not dry and been sitting too long. Well done Ballarat.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

You now have comfy couches to sit on and seating for couples in most of the area inside. The playground was ripped down and a couple of table put there in the open sun. No cover for when it rains out there, it is Ballarat remember. My kids dont want to come here anymore. They would rather go to Maccas or Hungrys so they can play on the playground and get a play toy in their happy meals. You have nothing to offer. No longer family friendly!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I had my meal delivered and was extremely surprised that it arrived in great timing and was still hot. It is a very good idea to have all 3 options for a dining experience.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Fun and friendly staff, quick service and I do love their chips, and their chicken, and their coleslaw. (not keen on the gravy but others rave over it)

Reviewed 1 July 2016

To be honest, in 10 years of living in Ballarat, I had never eaten at Red Rooster before. I have eaten at other ones, but never the one here. This is now set to change.
The other night, at 9PM, I was feeling hungry, and with limited options available at the time, I ordered some red rooster.
I tried the Pulled chicken chilli slaw wrap. It was quite big, very tasty, and affordable.
The wrap was so big, I actually ended up finishing it for breakfast the following day.
They do delivery now, so would be perfect for those cold wet ballarat nights, when you don't want to leave the comfort and warmth of your home.