“Fresh, healthy and very tasty”
Review of Earthy Eats

Earthy Eats
Ranked #4 of 36 Quick Bites in Launceston
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: Earthy Eats is a local haven for lovers of wholesome, healthy and sustainable food & drink with options to suit all dietary needs, including slow cooked meats, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, low carb and more.
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Taking a pre-teen who likes meat, two vegans and a vegetarian out to lunch is not always easy but Earthy Eats absolutely nailed the challenge of keeping everyone happy. The food is super fresh, and there is a good range of smoothies and juices. The coffee was great and I felt the prices were very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place, I’ve been 3 times now and enjoyed a healthy meal and nice coffee! I love the atmosphere and the extra products for sale around the place like the wax cloths etc..
it’s hard to find places that are actually healthy and also tasty so please bring one to Devonport :)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

So so sick of being negative. I work in hospitality, I genuinely smile, say hello, ask about their day, say goodbye, have a great day or weekend. Genuinely interested.
No one of the staff could crack a smile. No hello...good morning, nothing! $12.00 was great for breaky. Although it was very sparce. Ps the dukkah made it. Also they don't listen...(screwed up initial order, and overcharged us, and gave us a drink we didn't order) we knew from the onsett the main man (with the moustache) had attitude...being honest the staff make the business, please....your half way there with exceptional customer service. We wish you all the very best but wish your staff were more receptive, and we probably won't be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank mrwilson269
LDanderian, Owner at Earthy Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thanks for your feedback Mr Wilson and I am very sorry you had this experience. Our team are all really passionate employees and we usually receive great feedback regarding their customer service. Regarding the avocado smash (served with half an avocado, sauteed swiss brown mushrooms, dukkha and organic greens on local rye sourdough) it is certainly not our most substantial meal, but as a light breakfast option, I am sure you can agree that it is great value for money. Again, please accept my apology that you didn't catch our team at their best today. Best regards, Laura

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Belly Breakfast was delicious. We had coffee here yesterday and it was good- they use Bonsoy here so we planned to come back today for breakfast.
It didn’t disappoint.. thinly sliced sourdough toasted and topped with perfectly poached eggs, grilled haloumi, kimchi, avocado and a shot of kimChi

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Was really looking forward to visiting.. I wasn't disappointed.

Excellent breakfast menu. very healthy options. Lots of tasty looking slices/wraps in window also. Juices, smoothies.. so many options, all looked really good

I had the breakfast stack with a coffee which was delicious. The take away slice was also good. We also got some salads for take away and ate them at the airport.

Wish I found this place earlier as I would have loved to have tried a few more items.

Date of visit: April 2018
LDanderian, Owner at Earthy Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thanks Tony, so glad you enjoyed our new breakfast menu! Safe travels and hope to see you again sometime. Best wishes, Laura