“Very Tasty”

Pizza Capers
Ranked #86 of 346 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Given most other places were shut in the early afternoon, when we were ready to eat, we settled on Pizza Capers. Most pizza’s seem more your are non traditional flavours, but a troppo and a supremo looked the goods, and were most closest to the traditional flavours we were after.
Both had plenty of toppings, not the cheapest out there, a little salty but very flavoursome all the same. Staff were well mannered and polite.
Give it a go, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is not a pizzeria. This is a fast food pizza, just like Domino's pizza and Pizza Hut. I paid 20$ for a "large" pizza (let's call it medium), with some disgusting industrial sauce on it. I have been to some pizzeria in Hobart before, I paid 25$ and it was a real large delicious pizza in the Italian style, with a real restaurant service.
I would put 2 stars, but just because this fast-food is vegan/vegetarian friendly I put one more stars.

Cheers.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you're after gourmet pizzas this is the place to go to. Have had lots of pizzas here and always so delicious. There is a huge menu of gourmet pizzas, as well as pasta and desserts. Very prompt friendly service, although I usually eat in at lunchtime when it's probably a bit quieter than evening. Normal gourmet pizza prices, but you can also get regular style less expensive pizzas.
Highly recommend this if you are a gourmet pizza lover.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Found this on trip advisor, so glad I went... a.m. away from work and felt like a night of pizza and wine... got a small 1/2 - 1/2 BBQ and Mexican. Great amount of quality toppings well presented and so very tasty. They service was fantastic, the young man who served me couldn’t do enough...

Well done team!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Good gourmet pizza joint. Great array of meat, veggie and vegan choices on the menu. We took the 'Euro' tonight (a delightful vegetarian option). Staff very helpful on the phone, and if they say it will take 20 minutes to cook it will.