“Industrial and expansive pizza”
Review of Pizza Capers

Pizza Capers
Ranked #86 of 343 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is not a pizzeria. This is a fast food pizza, just like Domino's pizza and Pizza Hut. I paid 20$ for a "large" pizza (let's call it medium), with some disgusting industrial sauce on it. I have been to some pizzeria in Hobart before, I paid 25$ and it was a real large delicious pizza in the Italian style, with a real restaurant service.
I would put 2 stars, but just because this fast-food is vegan/vegetarian friendly I put one more stars.

Cheers.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you're after gourmet pizzas this is the place to go to. Have had lots of pizzas here and always so delicious. There is a huge menu of gourmet pizzas, as well as pasta and desserts. Very prompt friendly service, although I usually eat in at lunchtime when it's probably a bit quieter than evening. Normal gourmet pizza prices, but you can also get regular style less expensive pizzas.
Highly recommend this if you are a gourmet pizza lover.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Found this on trip advisor, so glad I went... a.m. away from work and felt like a night of pizza and wine... got a small 1/2 - 1/2 BBQ and Mexican. Great amount of quality toppings well presented and so very tasty. They service was fantastic, the young man who served me couldn’t do enough...

Well done team!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Good gourmet pizza joint. Great array of meat, veggie and vegan choices on the menu. We took the 'Euro' tonight (a delightful vegetarian option). Staff very helpful on the phone, and if they say it will take 20 minutes to cook it will.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Delivered cold...Seriously?
I was in the habit of recommending Pizza Capers but I’ll now be recommending that you should go elsewhere. Nor will I be returning to Pizza Capers any time soon.