“Average”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pad Thai was less than average. Little chicken, few bean sprouts & less than plentiful noodles with not a lot of flavour above the fish source. And tourist prices to boot.

Probably would find somewhere other.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

A friend and I decided to catch up in Glenelg for lunch.
I chose Indochine as I felt like noodles:
The fried chicken wings as entre were good piping hot and freshly cooked.
Friend ordered seafood Laksa which was a sweet tomatoe broth with a few bits of prawns and seafood. It did have a little coconut milk /cream but was a sad substitute for an authentic Laksa.
I ordered Char Kwai Tau normally a dish of Wok fried flat noodles with Chinese sausage , green vegetable, spring onion egg and chilli.
I was served what appeared to be mushy heinz canned noodles in a tomatoe sauce!
I took one bite and sent the dish back as inedible
They asked if I wanted something else? I should have had something else as the second plate was the same sad tomatoe sauce the noodles just as mushy.
No one asked why we left our food. I paid reluctantly and advise to eat anywhere in Glenelg but not here BAD FOOD IS ALWAYS TOO EXPENSIVE!

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Rather quiet on a Thursday night. The speed by which the food is served is quite quick, generous serve.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

My favourite restaurant in Adelaide. Chicken Pud Meei....yummo. Heaps of taste. The staff are so friendly and the prices are great. A must try restaurant.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

The lunch menu provided a good number of options and combinations of meats, noodles and rice, reasonably priced $10-12 AUD. Beverage options are pretty good, although limited number of wines by glass.
My meal - chilli seafood stir fry with rice - was tasty. The price/value is good.