“Nice ambiance, delicious food”
Review of Cocotte Dining

Ranked #165 of 3,073 Restaurants in Gold Coast
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Cuisines: European, French, Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cocotte Dining, unique style of Japanese French cuisine in Robina. As the name suggests, it is a cozy French bistro style restaurant with signature dish of casserole and culture served amid the enticing aromas of an open kitchen. We have been here for 5 years with many local people's support. We provide fine food with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly warm service.
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend visiting this place if you are in the area. The restaurant is very unassuming from the front but out the back has a lovely setting and ambiance. We had the 7-course set menu which was a feast of flavours. Every course was superb with interesting fusions of flavours and beautiful presentation. The menu caters to many different tastes with everything from sashimi, scallops and fish to pork belly and beef cheeks, with lots of care and thought going into the preparation and presentation of each dish. We have lived in Robina for a while but only just discovered this place. It's our new favourite date night venue. Only a shame you can't BYO wine.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The food is innovative, delicious and very well presented. They don't have a big choice, but what they do, they do well. The place is popular, so book in advance.
We were seated outside and because of the weather, the plastic screens were down ; the concoction of different, including plastic, chairs, no table cloth, brick-a-brac on the wall and cheap bamboo dividers makes this terrace look like a "fish & chips" shop (the staff storage room does not help either).
You will not get out under $ 70 per person : the food is worth it, the outdoor setting needs some serious upgrading to warrant that sort of prices.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had received a voucher for this restaurant a couple of years ago and had never used it but was very pleasantly surprised to hear their vouchers didn't expire. The restaurant is French and Japanese inspired combining both methods of cooking. We chose the 5 course degustation menu for 2 people. Very reasonably priced and SO DELICIOUS. It is a great way to try a variety of dishes. The flavours are incredible - our party of four were salivating on every morsel of every dish. I only write good reviews, I give a place two chances and if they fail both times, I don't back. We will be going here again and again and again. Now one of my new favourites. The waitress was very helpful and friendly too and did not rush us at all. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Shunichi T, Owner at Cocotte Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review!!

I am glad to hear such a wonderful comment about us!!

Your review helps a lot for our business to grow.
I appreciate your support!!

We always are trying to make our customers happy as much as we can
with our food and service.
We will keep up our job and also try to improve the quality.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing you next time!!

Best Regards

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I have been here a number of times over the past few years and loved it every time. Beautiful food, premium customer service and a warming atmosphere

Shunichi T, Owner at Cocotte Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review!!

I appreciate your support and am glad to hear that
you have kept coming back over the past few years!!

We will try to improve further to make you happier!!

Thanks again and hope to see you on your next visit.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant over the years a number of times & it never disappoints....the food is always excellent. I had the Nashi Pear salad which was so fresh & tasty then I had decided on the Duck, it was so delicious, cooked to perfection & beautifully presented. I have ordered duck in many different restaurants all over the world but Cocotte's duck leaves them all behind. My husband & friends thoroughly enjoyed their meals too. We finished off with the Pear Tart Tartin and it did not disappoint......delicious.
Cocotte is a little gem in Robina with a very high standard.

Shunichi T, Owner at Cocotte Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review!!

I am so glad to hear that you have visited us over the years!!

We always try to make the best food as much as we can,
then you mentioned about the duck in your review, I am very happy!!

Please tell us about this review when your next visit,
I would love to tell you a big thank you!!

Warm Regards