“Fresh and healthy lunch”

Raw Energy Coolangatta
Ranked #31 of 169 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Raw Energy Coolangatta we use fresh, raw ingredients to create delicious food, juice & smoothies. The leading healthy food cafe in Coolangatta.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Great spot for some healthier food. Good range of salads and juices. The turmeric latte was perfectly spiced. The chicken quinoa salad was very good.

The restaurant itself is pretty basic - you order at the counter and most seating is outdoors.

Good casual option

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited Raw Energy Coolangatta on numerous occasions & without a doubt the staff, product of both food & beverages are outstanding, definitely to die for. Having such a variety from food to smoothies, to coffees & juices to suit every customers needs is very rare. The view is beautiful as so is the atmosphere, family, friend & pet friendly. Definitely my go to cafe on the Gold Coast.

1  Thank Jamie T
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Came in this morning for breaky with my family and we were beyond happy with our experience! The place was so warm and welcoming and had a really family-friendly vibe. The girl who served us was lovely, helpful and patient with my indecisive family (whoops)... we ended up ordering their juice special (watermelon, orange and passionfruit) and oh my gosh was it good. My brother ordered the bacon eggs benedict (which he gets at most cafe's and he swore this one was the best he's ever had). My parents got earth raw's which they loved and I got the poached eggs on sourdough bread which was so nice and simple. We could not complain, everything was fresh and the quality was 100%. Oh! And just to top it off we got some delicious takeaway coffee's as we were leaving. So good. What a way to start the Easter long weekend!!!!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I went to have early breakfast and I had the best vegan quinoa and bacon eggs bene. I will definitely recommend to my friends

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I came for a "healthy" lunch, the place looked gross, there was rubbish all over the floor, all over the tables, and no one seemed to care. I went take out, as im sure you can imagine why, and it was dry and lacklustre.
Anyway...