“Lovely Food”

Manning River Hotel Channels Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Taree
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was rather busy for a Wednesday night but the food came out quickly and was delicious.

Make sure you try the garlic damper!!!

Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank ej141

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had friends come up from Sydney and brought them too the place for because the food is always amazing and it is a friendly atmosphere, unfortunately the bar staff was not. I walked out missing 20 dollars - I know it's not a big thing but it is the principle and when I asked the staff about it they told me they would have a look where it had gone after they wiped the table down (not that they did this for the 2 hours I was actually sitting there for) there idea of looking for it was sitting at the bar having dinner in front of me in front of other patrons which was disrespectful and when I approached before leaving the place they informed me to come back tomorrow - that is not up to me to follow through and had they looked at the camera system which was covering the are they would have seen they made a mistake but were too stubborn to acknowledge so unfortunately for me I will spend my money elsewhere and hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I won't be back.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Bar and kitchen staff are all amazing! Dinner menu has so many great meals it’s hard to pick one. All our meals were amazing and will be back again to try more of the menu. Thank you

1  Thank Natimay86
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Arrived on a very busy Saturday evening, all tables were reserved but the chef/manager had a look around and organised one for the two of us. We ordered steak and chicken mains which were both excellent.

1  Thank Kenjm4150
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We ate the evening meal at Channels Restaurant in the Manning River Hotel. We ordered four different entrees (appetizers) which would could share and make a meal of. We had bruschetta, salt and pepper squid, chicken kebobs, and a spicy squid salad (which was not spicy, but very tasty). Each dish was presented as a work of art. We saw several people being served mains meals, which looked very appetizing..

1  Thank P511AB