4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$91
Hotels.com$91
Priceline$90
Travelocity$91
Agoda.com$91
Trip.com$90
All reviews brokenback bar olive grove room vineyard view room hunter valley breakfast was included cellar door night stay comfortable rooms a lovely stay mini bar bottle of wine estate jayne kangaroos wedding accommodation wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2022 via mobile

Had a deal that we booked in 2021. Went for a special anniversary celebration. The room was very clean, with basic furniture and inclusions. But the noise from air conditioning in the rooms next to us and especially the bar fridge in our room spoilt it. Lights not working etc etc. On check in were told about the mosquitoes and snakes. Not a great first impression.The food at the Mill restaurant was beautiful and the daily included breakfast was lovely. Not going back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2022 via mobile

The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The room and pool was great, with a beautiful outside area with table and chairs overlooking a field. Breakfast at the mill restaurant was included in the accommodation and was scrumptious. We will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2022

It was so nice to be able to take our dog on holiday with us and not have to compromise on the standard of accommodation for ourselves. The "continental breakfast" was yummy and filling, with a surprising variety of items included.

Reviewed December 29, 2021

My partner and I booked Tuscany Estate for Christmas as we had our pup with us. In that respect the place is great - you get a dog-friendly room, the grounds are quite nice, there is a pool and two restaurants.
In terms of service, however, I ended up having a screaming match with Jane over the phone about something as simple as breakfast on Christmas day. Essentially, we made bookings and paid for breakfast every day that we were there, and because we were taking it away, we were told we can come at any time till 10 am. On Christmas day, I rang at 9.35am to request my breakfast and I was abruptly told it was my fault for not knowing they are not taking the same orders for Christmas so no food for us. First of all, we were never informed of this, I've even reviewed all the emails before writing this review. I was treated with sarcasm, suspicion, and just plain rudeness because my partner and I wanted something to eat.
I was even respectful and trying to find a compromise so I suggested we get a box of pastries. I was told 'they will have to make the pastries' - I'm extensively traveled and except for 5 stars, I've never heard of pastries made to order. Funnily enough, they were put in a box after I kicked a fuss and re-iterated I was the customer and this was not on, then some solution was found. The tone changed after but it ruined my morning. In any case, I feel that if you have a restaurant AND a bar, you can work something out, some milk, some cereals, whatever.
In the evening, I saw other couples at dinner who were in a similar situation and were told they'd have no food.
Poor communication can ruin someone's trip and this is exactly what happened to our Xmas morning.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed December 22, 2021 via mobile

We just spent 2 nights at Estate Tuscany in an Olive Grove room. Our room was spacious and very comfortable and the outlook so relaxing. The bed, linen, pillows and towels were all great quality and we slept very well. We visited Brokenback Bar several times and each time the staff were friendly and the food was great. Woodfire Pizzas are excellent, bad boy chips addictive and beef cheeks in red wine definitely worth a try. We had continental breakfast which was tasty and filling, very generous serves. We would highly recommend a stay there and hope to return soon on our next trip through that area.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple