“Huge Portions of Tasty Chinese”

Golden Bowl Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 152 Restaurants in Orange
Reviewed 12 July 2018

While in Orange today my wife and I stopped for lunch at the Golden Bowl. It was our first visit and apparently the restaurant is under new management. We found the food to be quite good, the portions huge and the service excellent. Being used to small portions at most Chinese restaurants we ended up ordering way too much. As I sit at my keyboard I am eating a very nice Pad Thai reheated. I will certainly return.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We came in on a quiet Thursday evening starving from a long drive. We orders two entrees and two mains and didn’t get close to finishing. Staff were very friendly and food was pretty well priced.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Very quiet on a Tue evening. Apparently under new management. Very accommodating staff. Garnishes were very clever indeed, carved flowers from veggies. Price was very reasonable. I particularly liked the ginger fish dish.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Just had wonderful meal, al a crate but they also have an all you can eat buffet. Great value for money in a central location. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Terrible Food! I bought into the hype of how great it was here. Should have paid attention to the fact that the patrons who recommended it were largely overweight or obese. It cost $100 for 2 adults, one 16 year old and two ten year olds. OK - so it was a Friday night seafood night. STILL - NO EXCUSE! The seafood tasted of adulterated water. Definitely lacking in true seafood flavour. I was disgusted. Still can't believe people in Orange can't distinguish between good food & bad food.

1  Thank Howzat9