“Great atmosphere and great food!!”
Review of Three Monkeys Cafe

Three Monkeys Cafe
Ranked #7 of 619 Restaurants in Newcastle
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had breakfast here whilst we were in Newcastle for the weekend.
The French toast and the pancakes were amazing!great coffee and decently priced.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on a rainy afternoon for lunch. Wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised; the food was great! The staff seemed nice and friendly as well. If we lived locally would visit regularly. Recommend this place for locals and for those who are just passing by.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Been there a number of times and really enjoyed the breakfast menu. Lots of the standard fare plus some really good alternatives. I find upstairs a little more roomy - just a little. Prices are reasonable. Can get pretty busy.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

A beautiful sunny winter day in Newie and a great spot in the sun on the balcony. Waitresses were very friendly and attentive. Food was awesome and good size servings. Coffee was nice and prices reasonable. I recommend this place for breakfast and great service.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We had a large group of people so first we met upstairs but than we got told we could sit together downstairs that worked out well so we could actually talk to each other. That made our time more fun and enjoyable so thankyou again for that. As soon as we sat down we got given water, glasses and menus so very prompt service . We all decided very quickly and we all got our orders around the same time. I had a lamington hot chocolate it was delicious and every time I have been here I have enjoyed their food and drinks and it is all reasonable prices. Just to know if you are going with others it's no spilt bill but they can give you a receipt to help you out.