“Great tarts !!! ”

Uprising Kitchen and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Newcastle
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Simply love going to uprising to purchase their sourdough and the great selection of tarts . Makes entertaining soooo easy. . Have never had the time to sit down and have coffee , but always seems to be busy ...

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It is worth taking a detour into Newcastle to stop at Uprising. Their cardamom slice is our family's favourite but we pretty much love everything we have had from their cakes and slice selection.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Truely.... the best bread that we have found in Newcastle. I drive 25 mins just to pick up, - Delicious!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Dropped by in transit to somewhere else. Unfortunately I didn't have time to linger today but wished that I could. Grabbed a loaf of the best tasting sourdough and a takeaway coffee. I thought the coffee was good. I was happy with the small size for $4. Can't wait to go back and sit out side while we try some of the great looking pies and cakes.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Uprising has the best bread in Newcastle, that is indisputable. Their croissants as well are to die for but I have to agree that the coffee has never been great (sometimes ok, occasionally terrible), and they can be slow.
But hot baquettes straight out of the oven.... worth all the other minor hiccups.