“Best brunch ever !”
Review of Sanctum on Darby

Sanctum on Darby
Ranked #284 of 613 Restaurants in Newcastle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited twice last week - had the same meal both times ( Veggie , poached eggs on sour dough with avocado, tomatoes, baby mushrooms, hash brown and a side of bacon as I am not a veggie) - it was fabulous ! Very nicely presented, lots of perfectly cooked fresh food, staff were friendly and helpful. Cannot recommend it highly enough !

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Best place to eat on Darby st great meals great service love it. Food was so fresh. Freshly squeeze juice bar would recommend to try

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

It was beautiful!!!!!!! I absolutely loved it! The staff were lovely and exceedingly kind 100000000000000 out of 5❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I probably get here about once a year as I live interstate. Can't ever fault the staff, the food or the price. Excellent vego brekky and coffee here this morning. Not the trendiest looking place in Cooks Hill but I always leave relaxed and satisfied (what more could I ask?).

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I came here last year, and it was awesome.. But the breakfast this morning was literally the worst breakfast I have ever had in my entire life...

I’ve never done a bad review before, and it took a lot for me to give this place 1 star because the people here are really nice... but the nice service unfortunately doesnt make the breakfast any nicer..

I got the big breakfast for $22 + $4 for avo..
1 rash of bacon, 2 cold eggs, small Heinz baked beans, and a litre of oil with a side of wilted spinach and tomatoes... And oil...
Did I mention it came with oil?
I held onto it for 20mins before it all made a second appearance.

My gf and I spent $50 and ended up going somewhere after anyway..

You’re spoilt for choice on Darby, and with the food quality lesser than that of a $10 fry up from an outback truck stop, spend your money elsewhere and get something that you pay for.

Maybe it was just an off day. Either way, I will be avoiding this place... especially on a Monday