“Cheap and delicious coffee”
Review of One Picket Fence

One Picket Fence
Ranked #116 of 649 Restaurants in Newcastle
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: One Picket Fence is a thriving cafe located near Newcastle's Honeysuckle district. Serving breakfast, lunch and great coffee with something to suit everyone including vegan and gluten free options. Sit down and relax to enjoy your meal or grab something from our cabinet to go!
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I haven't eaten here but One Picket Fence is my go to local coffee shop during the week. Really reasonable prices for coffee and lovely and quick service!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Unsure if our expectations of One Picket Fence were just to high (due to numerous positive recommendations) but our visit there was average. Service was friendly, location convenient, it's undoubtedly popular but it just didn't appeal to us.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Could not have been happier with two visits for breakfast in two days great food, great prices, and the staff recognized me from one day to the next and checked my dietary requirements based on my choice the day before. Wish I lived closer - I would visit every day.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

If you are in Newcastle One Picket Fence is definitely worth a visit. Good was delicious and fresh as was the coffee, combine that with enthusiastic and friendly service and you are on a winner!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Coffee here is always great. Never disappoints and service is always quick. Look forward to coming in for lunch one day. The meals look amazing