Lowest prices for your stay
$109
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
Priceline$116
Travelocity$116
Orbitz.com$116
All reviews great location home away from home walking distance to restaurants hunter valley laundry facilities one bedroom apartment washing machine and dryer excellent stay apartment was clean plenty of parking business trip full kitchen a great place to stay pleasant stay stay there again central location short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2022

The location of Quest Maitland was perfect for my business needs in the heart of Maitland. The apartment was elegant, spacious and quiet. The staff were incredibly obliging and I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Quest Maitland, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear 12julieannel,

thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2022

Just wanted to thank the staff at Quest Maitland in particular Bibi, she was very energetic, very understanding and above and beyond with being helpful, she was the perfect person when encountering issues when trying to obtain a booking, once again I would like to offer my sincere thanks to you Bibi, for helping me with my booking and option the dates I required to conclude my business.

Dear r0drig0jimenez,

thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, it really made my day! It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us and I am very happy I was able to help you and make this a great experience for you. I hope you will stay with us again sometime soon (if not for work, maybe a weekend away?)

Reviewed June 21, 2022

Booking was easy and the staff were very helpful. The Hotel is situated in a lovely area. The room was very comfortable and quiet. Hotel is in walking distance of many great restaurants and cafes. A great place to stay and enjoy all the local area has to offer.

Hi tim0thymcd0nald,

thank you so much for your raving review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2022

Room rather small but has cooking facilities if needed. Had minor maintenance problem which was quickly solved. Overall location is good, was clean, parking good and adjoining cafe was excellent, apartment just needs updating.

Dear Peter,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quest Maitland. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

I am pleased that you had an overall positive experience.

However, I am sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the size of the room. Our studios are the smallest and most cost effective rooms; may I recommend our 1-bedroom apartments for a more spacious arrangement with a separate living area? They are not much more per night and recommended for longer stays (more than 1 night).

At Quest, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional guest experiences and your insights help us continually improve.

We hope to see you again at Quest Maitland soon.

Kind Regards

Bibi - Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed June 7, 2022

Helpful Staff and my apartment was always serviced above usual standards at other apartment hotels that I have stayed in the past.
Very clean appartment and comfortable.
Walking distance to restaurants,clubs and pubs.
Some undercover parking

Date of stay: May 2022

Hi glennc0les,

thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay at Quest Maitland and am hoping to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,