“Absolutely delicious!! ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I just had the most perfect cafe lunch at Lavenders!
My first time ever eating here and I had the chicken and avo melt with a crisp side salad. The melt was so filling and the chicken was cooked perfectly not to mention the iced latte that the beautiful barista made for me!
The staff are very welcoming with big smiles on their faces. I couldn't recommend this place any more! I will definitely return but next time I'm taking my partner!
Wow! Thank you so much Lavenders!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We had the breakfast special: bacon and eggs+side+coffee for $15. Meals were generous, everything cooked to order and nicely done. Coffee was very nice also. Service was very pleasant and efficient. Recommended.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way to Vacy decided to stop at the cafe for quick bite. The cafe was clean & tidy. Had plenty of sitting space. But the service was shocking. We stood at the entrance for someone to acknowledge us & be sited. We stood for a while finally a waitress acknowledged took 2 menus for us & disappeared. We then took out own table & menus from the front table. Now the challenge was to get someone to take our order. Waited waited & waited. Yes the cafe was busy but couple of girls would pass by but wouldn't stop to take the order. Finally we managed to stop one of the girls & give our order & asked for water. 10mins passed but no water. I got up & took a bottle of water & glasses by myself. We were in a hurry had 1hr parking limit & 40mins had passed already. My husband had to go & change the parking. He came back but still no sign of our food.
Understand they were busy 5 girls on the floor but not a single time were we acknowledged.
We were so disappointed by the time we left.

Date of visit: January 2017
3  Thank Dhruma
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Meals were delicious, served quickly and the coffee and teas were great especially the loose leaf teas.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The meals were served quickly, they were hot and cooked well. Coffees were hot and served prior to meals which followed soon after coffees. Prices were excellent and the breakfast special was value for money.

Date of visit: October 2016