Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
All reviews across the road spa bath excellent location air con mini bar food outlets cobra street would stay here again centre of town convenient location room was clean and comfortable the main street family room fast food busy road great value for money the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021

I stayed here for about a week recently and have never stayed in Dubbo before. The location was great! I walked to town and grabbed breakfast and a coffee most mornings. A bit cold when I stayed for swimming (July) but the pool and it's area looked very nice. My room was a good size and very clean. The reception staff were friendly in welcoming me while checking in. I did have one issue during my stay with the hot water, but they looked into and fixed it with no fuss.
I'll definitely look at booking here again if I need to stay again.

Room tip: Even though the Motel is right on the main road, once you are inside it is very quiet.
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank DaLighthouseKeeper
Reviewed 10 July 2021

My husband and I stayed for 12 nights during 'stay at home' orders. Margot, Gary and their amazing team were caring, friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious, warm and clean. Absolute perfection. We could not recommend The Aberdeen Motel more highly.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Croftiesmum
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We had a spa room which was spacious and even had bath salts provided. Bed was comfortable and very clean. A block away from a large shopping centre including Kmart. I would highly recommended to everyone.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank samandon1408
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

The room looked recently renovated. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The room was spacious for a family of 4. Pity that the chef didn’t work sundays, so no meals available. Whilst located on the highway, the rooms were quiet.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BlackwoodAU
Reviewed 18 May 2021

We have stayed at other properties in Dubbo but will come back again to the Aberdeen. The most friendly, helpful staff we have encountered. We needed to store some luggage and they went out of their way to help us. The room was modern, spotless, great shower, great bed and the location perfect. Opposite Maccas for an early departure was handy. We'll be back. By far and away the nicest place we have stayed in Dubbo.

Room tip: the hotel is two story so if you want to avoid stairs request a ground level room. Great pool for the kids.