Review Highlights
A magical place for kids under 10! Worth a look.

Reviewed 27 April 2019
Rachel S
Newcastle, Australia
Aladdins Cave

Reviewed 7 November 2018
belin7da
Sydney, Australia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020

Interesting Place I must say, we visited this place while coming back to Sydney from Dubbo. Lady was very helpful and informative. Kids loved this place and interesting to know how a small idea became a tourist attraction.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 27 April 2019

We have 3 children aged 7, 5 & 2. They enjoyed the tour around this quaint little farm. The hosts were lovely and have created a magical fairy tale garden on their property. The bottle house is also interesting to look at. Entry is cheap. Kids enjoyed the tree house and giant slippery dip too. Worth a look if you have kids under 10.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The bottle house is very creative and it is amazing how they have used the bottles to tell a story. The owner is quite eccentric and has created a variety of story and fairy gardens around her property. When she talks about her gardens, its as if the characters are real.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I had read a review on here saying to ring ahead so I did and then I went straight up. In short- A couple live on a property, which has a shed full of antiques & collectables. (Some for sale apparently, but I wasn't informed as to what) & there's a bottle house the family built.
The owner walked me around her yard, through the shed & plant nursery, around the Bottle house & around her own home looking at the hundreds of ornaments & toys in gardens. Not to sound rude but I just felt like I was just visiting nanna. Though the lady was nice enough she showed me around as though she was bored and just wanted it over quickly. On arriving I was confused as I was given no introduction as to what it was all about & not even a happy faced greeting. She then left me to walk around while she went back inside her house to do laundry. I felt like I was then intruding when I walked to the house door to to ask questions. I did feel like I was imposing on her time. I wouldn't call this an attraction. And I'd pretty much only recommend visiting if you're a picker or antique enthusiasts.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank anklecracker
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We started our tour in the shed which consisted of ... Well everything old and fascinating to say the least! From children’s toys and furniture to tools and machinery. Then over to the treehouse, swings and slippery dip before checking out this hand made bottle hut. Next Brian showed us his bird averies, fish pond and fairy garden. He was a lovely fella with bits and pieces for all walks of life to enjoy. Well worth a visit.

Date of experience: August 2018