“One of the few places that does chai TEA”
Review of The Exchange

The Exchange
Ranked #15 of 32 Quick Bites in Queenstown
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My friend loves her lose leaf chai tea and this was one of the very few places that had chai TEA (not latte powder) and was able to make it properly. Plus the breakfast was decent size and well presented too.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank FrankSyd

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

What is with baristas when you ask for a hot coffee you never get one. I get it. You don't want to burn the milk... then heat the cup up with hot water first. Getting a hot coffee seems to be the number one complaint fro. People I talk to..

The exchange was no exception. Despite clearly asking for a hot coffee...it appears to be ignored. Other than that, despite being served a takeaway when asked and stated having here, the coffee was ok.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast at the exchange during our stay in Queenstown. Good atmosphere with friendly staff. We had big breakfast which was tasty and good portion. My wife had the lamb mince which she was very happy with. Recommended.

1  Thank ATGoldcoast
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

By far my favourite place in Queenstown for coffee, it never dissapoints! I always look forward to grabbing my coffee here as you're constantly greeted in such a friendly and welcoming manner. I feel like I may spend the rest of my life comparing coffees that I have with those made at The Exchange. The food is excellent too, exceptional value for money

1  Thank 82Dan1996
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The Exchange was a great little spot for breakfast. Really good coffee and good service.
This was our daily spot for each morning. Great scrambled eggs

1  Thank SanjM07