“Dinner”

Johnny Barrs
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Gourmet sandwich bar also serving salads, soups, smoothies, milkshakes, local microbrews and otago wines.Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Late Night. Great for travelers & families on a budget.
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Great 'healthy' optioned food
My partner had the beef soup special
Excellent choice.
I had Jimmy the Greek a
Lamb wrap, although it had no lamb in it.
Asked why , they said they had runnout, although disappointed was refunded by her at her suggestion , I still got to eat it and it still tasted good although was more of a lunch option with ham.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

I was unfortunately very disappointed with my lunch time visit here.
The restaurant itself was freezing cold, no heating on and the door was wide open. I noticed that all customers were sitting with their jackets on due to the chilly temperature.
I ordered cauliflower and blue cheese soup which was one of the worst soups I've ever purchased. It was tasteless and needed a lot of salt and pepper to make it edible. It was actually disgusting.
Staff weren't very attentative either, they weren't rude but certainly didn't make you feel welcome.
Queenstown has a lot of great restaurants to choose from and I wouldn't recommend going here for soup.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Johnny Bars always has a huge selection of fresh tasty salads, sandwhiches, smoothies, soups, meats etc. The staff are very accommodating and the food is well worth trying

Reviewed 17 May 2016

cheap place to eat in queenstown! and they do fresh juices which you wont find anywhere else in the city, big food choice also. cool interior of the café.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Well I tried some soup here on a cold evening after the cinema. I'm a little underwhelmed really. For $10 I think I expect a little better. Don't get me wrong the soup was fine, had a nice spicy kick to it, but the chicken flesh had clearly been perculating in there a long time. I think it was more of a $6 soup. Could just be me?

1  Thank EstebSteve