“Lovely lunch”

Price range: US$8 - US$32
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here mid afternoon on a Sunday, although our main meal took a little longer than expected it’s was really nice, well worth what we paid. The service was good, although our waitress seemed to be lacking a little in personality,it’s was a cold day out, but the restaurant was lovely and warm which was a plus for us! I’ve dined here before, and would happily dine here again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Three of us had a nice meal at the Kiln but I think it is over priced. Service was OK could have been a lot better.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The service and atmosphere were good but the new menu isn't as good as the last. The prices have gone up a lot and the food isn't as good. There are no vegetarian options on the main menu.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Nice quiet lunch with friends, I had the Salmon which was nice, we all enjoyed our meals and the service was good, nice and warm in the cooler weather with an indoor fire that adds to the ambience. Half price desserts on Sundays and Monday's encourages you to add one of those in too. Have eaten here in the evening in the past and love the Sharing boards!!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Totally shocked by the rude behaviour of the staff who clearly wanted to close just after 10pm. I'm always aware of being the last to leave and was trying to finish my wine but really didn't want to rush it. But hey, they'll turn the lights up bright. And then a few minutes later will switch off the music. And then when I apologise and say I'm trying to finish this rather large glass of wine there is an under the breath (but audible which she may not have realised) comment - "well did you ask for it?" Rude. Make your customers feel welcome in a hospitality industry? Nah, what for? Won't be back. And will be e-mailing the ILT.