Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$44
Expedia.comUS$44
Hotels.comUS$44
CheapTicketsUS$44
Agoda.comUS$44
eDreamsUS$44
All reviews glow worms games room table tennis table walking track small cabin an overnight stay hot water south island reservoir campervan unit amenities kitchen motel laundry studio toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed in a motel unit for just over a week while needing to be in Dunedin for a family emergency and the whole staff, especially the manager, were amazing. So friendly and accomodating and went above and beyond to help us have a good stay. Would happily stay here again. Highly recommend

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2020

Arrived, checked in, the room hadn't been cleaned properly, there was rubbish left in the bin and the towel rail in the bathroom was broken and hanging off the wall. Had booked a room with a separate bedroom but was downgraded to a studio where we needed two beds. Was told to use the sofa bed which when we set it up at 11 pm found the bed had springs missing making it unusable as a bed. Had to sleep on the floor. The room was dusty causing allergies to set off.

The next morning I explained this to the woman at the office and asked for some sort of compensation to which I was told she would offer me a free night, but there would be no refund or part refund! She said I should have told her when I found the sofa bed was like that even though it was 11pm the night before.

This is totally unacceptable for the $140 we paid for so even though this was my second time staying at this place, I will not be coming back again. Unacceptable behaviour!

Warning to anyone staying at this place to check the room before you pay anything.

Room tip: Budget rooms with mid range prices.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Booked a room for 1 night, 2 adults 4 kids, upstairs apartment, wasnt told it was above the games room and kitchen, noisey, smelly and dirty, spiders and webs in almost every corner, mold in toilet and bathroom, no curtains in bathroom so neighbors up the hill could have a perv, everything was old and worn out payed $225 for the night, should of been $125, got up and left at 7am just to get out as quick as we could, only positive thing was it was warm

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2020

We've both camped in Summer and stayed in a cabin mid-Winter. Both stays were lovely. A cosy, convenient and clean place. Welcoming and good value.
A massive plus is being a short walk up to Ross Creek Reservoir.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2020

After a horror transit from Auckland I was late for check in, tired and stressed. So nice to find the office held open for my arrival, extra blankets offered, and a warm welcome that set me up beautifully to prepare for my NZ adventure!

Date of stay: February 2020