“Family gathering”

Emerson's Taproom and Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 410 Restaurants in Dunedin
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Nice meal and friendly staff.
We are frequent visitors as the meals are always consistently good.
I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting good honest food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve visited here several times in the last year and every time had a fantastic experience.
The staff are awesome and always very friendly and helpful with great knowledge and passion for their beers.
Great kids menu as well with my young son always happy with his food and entertainment packs he’s given.
The food is also amazing with great flavors and portions.
A great place for lunch of dinner or a beer after work.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Emersons beer is brilliant and the food matches for quality here. Even if you don't like beer eat here... Setting is lovely and some of the best food in dunedin! If you like beer I recommend the tasting tray buy some rigs to take home cause they are so cheap to fill up there and you can take your bottle back to refill.. Dirt cheap!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Today was my first time at Emersons, from the start I had 2 very nice girls come up to me, asking if I was alright, which was excellent, I wasn't ignored, and asked if I wanted a drink while waiting on my friend.
once my friend arrived, the place filled up fast, but our food was hot, well presented, and packed with all the flavours. the right amount of texture in dishes, and good hot coffee, that I could tell wasn't used with left over steamed milk.
The girls on the till was great.
Didn't have a drink, but next time.
Thanks for a great welcome, and fantastic lunch
Go for that spicy pankora chicken dish,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Was terribly disappointed to be told to 'F$$k off' by a member of staff after complaining about her poor service and having the manager do nothing but defend her staff member.
No undestanding of what true customer service is. Very sad day for a local Dunedinite.

Date of visit: September 2018