Commodore Airport Hotel, Christchurch
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$134
Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch(Christchurch)
US$82
US$76
  • Restaurant
Tower Junction Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$70
CentrePoint on Colombo Motel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Agoda.com
Bella Vista Motel & Apartments(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
1,595 results
All reviewsbusiness levelbusiness roompattersons restaurantdrink vouchersfree shuttlenew zealandon demandexcellent hotelshuttle servicenext morninglast nightsouth islandrental carcomfortable bedslong flightstayed one nightcity centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff are wonderful, food was great, room was excellent. Great location for Antarctic Centre and close to city. Couldn’t hear aeroplanes. Has a heated pool, wonderful for kids. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed for one night on our way travelling around the South Island. Great location and the hospitality of the staff was excellent from booking in right through to the restaurant. A very quiet motel. Rooms are comfortable, staff are friendly and accommodating at all times.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I recently stayed here for a night and would definitely stay again. Right from the get go it was great. The welcome we received was top notch! Sam the concierge was just the friendliest, most helpful chap.

Our room was super nice - modern, spacious, stylish and comfortable with a big bed, couch and work desk. Personally, the bed was too soft for me but I am weird and prefer an overly firm surface so take that comment with a grain of salt; my husband slept like a log so it got his seal of approval!

The bathroom was superb. It had a shower and bath. The toiletries (who doesn’t love hotel toiletries!) in our room were fancy; they even included a bath diffusion bag, which I really enjoyed.

I was really surprised at how amazing the grounds and facilities at the Commodore are. You’d never know it just from driving past but once inside there’s a warm, cosy, welcoming entry that leads out onto a really nice terrace area. This has an outdoor gas fireplace so we weren’t cold at all even after it was dark. The gardens around the terrace area and the rest of the grounds are lush and relaxing; I can’t think of another hotel I’ve ever stayed at with such stunning natural surroundings. There’s a pool, spa, gym, sauna, tennis courts, even free bikes you can take for a ride!

It looked like they had a lot of business events on when we were there so the onsite restaurant and bar was hopping! What a great vibe. I had the lamb shank and it was gooooooooood! Breakfast the next morning also offered a lot of yummy choices.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

What a great place. Everything about the property was just perfect. Everyone kind and helpful. Great beds and amenities. Only stayed one night cause we were headed out of the country early the next morning but wish we were staying there longer. Free fast shuttle to airport. Great pool and courtyard too.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

From being greeted by name at the front desk to being escorted to our room by the greeter to the complimentary drink and bus tickets to the delicious dinner, we were pampered extensively. Incredible Kiwi service!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple